Job Foreman / experienced construction fitter, welder
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague for a varied job at Microtechniek Special Products BV. You will act as team leader and coordinate your colleagues on the work floor. You will look after materials and equipment, monitor progress and draw up reports. You will be working in close contact to the project manager.
Together with your colleagues you will be responsible for constructing, assembly, disassembly and repair of various constructions on the basis of a drawing.
You are competent in all standard welding procedures, working with various materials, using various methods and techniques hereby showing your field knowledge and experience.
In this department manufactured products are mainly for the aerospace industry. These are mostly prototypes and small batches with overall dimensions of 2 x 1m to 15 x 4m. You will be working with a large range of techniques used in metal construction.
– Broad technical insight
– Construction fitter
– Responsible for welding process
– Setting up of machines and perform interim inspections
– Relevant work experience
– Qualification in Metalwork/fabrication
– Pragmatic, multi skilled with a problem solving mind
– Minimum 5 years of experience as a construction fitter / welder
– Supervisory skills
– Responsible for optimal use of tools and tool management
– Competent in Dutch and English both spoken and written
– Living in a 30 km radius of Velsen
Microtechniek Special Products offers:
– A challenging, varied and independent position
– Being part of an enthusiastic team
– Training to become specialist in this field
– Modern equipment, nice, competent colleagues and a relaxed working atmosphere
– Room for your own ideas and initiative
– Market conform salary
– Attention to safety
Are you interested? Email your CV and motivation letter to Irene Groot to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information: 0251-229222.