Vacancy CNC Programmer
As a CNC Programmer at Microtechniek Special Products BV you together with your colleagues will be responsible for the production and planning of the milling department. In this department the machined products are mainly for the aerospace industry. These are mostly prototypes and small batches, with overall dimensions of 1000 x 1000 mm to 2000 x 3000 mm. You will work closely with the customer during the development of the product. Using the optimal milling program is the main concern, but also to explore the limits of the capacity of the machine. When milling a first product you will be carrying out the milling yourself.
– CAM programming MasterCam
– Simulating of programs
– Milling of first products and prototypes
– Milling 5-axis specialisation
– Working with moulds and a zero-point tension system
– Setting up machines and performing interim inspections
– Responsible for optimal use of tools and tool management
– Passion for milling profession
– 3-5 years verifiable experience in machining, operating machinery and programming (preferably MasterCam)
– Preferably experienced in 3D (solids) CAD / CAM software.
– Affinity with technical work, accuracy and problem solving.
– Flexible attitude
– Able to work independently
– Living in a 30 km radius of Velsen
– Competent in Dutch and English both spoken and written
Microtechniek Special Products offers:
– A challenging, varied and independent position
– Being part of an enthusiastic team at the largest fabrication company in the field of aerospace in The Netherlands
– Training to become a specialist in this field
– A training to become CAD / CAM programmer
– Modern equipment, nice, competent colleagues and a relaxed working atmosphere
– Room for your own ideas and initiative
– Market conform salary
Are you interested? Email your CV and motivation letter to Irene Groot to email@example.com.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information: 0251-229222.